Thursday 5 September 2013

Birthday Pictures

Yesterday was my b'day,the loving friends and family that i have i got a lot of cool gifts.
i am a big Manchester united fan and i was sulking pretty much all of last week when they lost to liverpool at Anfield.Man United need a creative midfield player very badly.Ryan Giggs is over the hill and someone like a Xavi or an Iniesta would reallly turn things around and David Moyes has to keep in mind that he aint at Everton anymore and be more aggressive and push for wins even at the cost of risking loosing a game,that is What Alex Ferguson wuld do when he was manager!!
my fiance gifted me this Cool manchester united jersey and i was pretty chuffed about it

 



 
 
a lot of patients wished me in their own unique ways and it is always wonderful to see a greetings like the ones above.so thank you everyone for making my Birthday Special.